Please read SOC JSC's terms of service carefully before accessing the website or app.
When you access SOC JSC's website or app, this also means you agree to these terms.
SOC JSC reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of these terms of service at any time.
All updates will take effect immediately when posted on the website or app without prior notice. When you continue to use SOC JSC's website or app after these terms have been updated, you have accepted those updates.
Therefore, please check regularly to promptly update changes in SOC JSC's terms of service.
- When accessing SOC JSC's website or app, users must be at least 18 years old or be able to access under the supervision of parents and legal guardians.
- SOC JSC grants a license so you can access and use services on SOC JSC's website or app within the set terms.
- SOC JSC strictly prohibits the use of any part of this website or app for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without written permission. If you violate any of the terms set forth herein, SOC JSC will cancel your license without notice.
- Website or app is only used to provide product information. SOC JSC is not the manufacturer, so the comments displayed on the page are purely the user's personal opinions, not those of SOC JSC.
- You must register an account with authentic information and must ensure updates if there are any changes.
- Each user accessing SOC JSC's website or app must be responsible for protecting their own account and activities.
- In addition, you are also responsible for promptly notifying SOC JSC when your account is accessed illegally.
- SOC JSC does not accept any responsibility, whether directly or indirectly, for damage or loss caused by your failure to comply with regulations.
- During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from SOC JSC's website or app. After that, if you do not want to continue receiving promotional emails, you have the right to refuse by clicking on the link at the bottom of every promotional email.
Accept the order & price
SOC JSC is committed to providing the most accurate price information to customers.
However, sometimes errors will occur, for example when the product price is not displayed correctly on the website or app.
Depending on each case, SOC JSC will proactively contact you for instructions or notify you of order cancellation.
SOC JSC also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order, whether the order has been confirmed or payment has been made.
Trademarks or copyrights
All intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered), information content and text, images, video, sound, design, graphics, software, source code... are essentially assets of SOC JSC.
All content of this website or app is protected by Vietnamese copyright law and international conventions, copyright is reserved.
Content stated in these terms of service and Content of this website or app are governed by Vietnamese law; competent courts in Vietnam will resolve any disputes arising from unauthorized use of this website or app.
- SOC JSC's website or app always attaches great importance to the security of users' personal information and uses the best measures to secure users' personal information and transaction data.
- All of your personal information during the access and payment process on SOC JSC's website or app will be encrypted to ensure safety.
- After you complete the ordering process, you automatically exit safe mode.
- You are not allowed to use any tools, programs and other forms to interfere with the system or change the data structure on SOC JSC's website or app.
- SOC JSC's website or app also strictly prohibits any act of spreading and encouraging interference, sabotage, intrusion into system data.
- Any individual or organization that violates will have their rights revoked, as well as be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
- All of your personal information and transaction data will be kept secure, but in the event of being requested by legal authorities, SOC JSC is responsible for providing it to legal authorities.