Terms of service
By accessing or using any content or images of this website, you (the user/customer) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the provisions set forth in this clause.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website in any way.
All information, images and content posted on our website comply with the provisions of law, as well as in accordance with Vietnamese fine customs and traditions.
- By accessing our website, you agree to the terms set out below, so please read the following carefully before using our website.
Links to other websites
- This website may be linked to other websites without any control from SOC JSC. These links are for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content posted on that website, or the effects of your use of that website.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind and are not responsible for the accuracy of the content posted on such websites, nor for approving any information, opinions, products, services or services which is introduced there. You hereby acknowledge and agree that access to and use of such websites is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that by accessing our website, your connection to and use of any services on our website is at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SOC JSC excludes from this term of use all representations, warranties, representations, remedies, liabilities and other conditions implied in the statutes, laws and customs; except for warranties or powers provided for by law, except to the extent that it is unlawful or causes the partial or total invalidity of this provision.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SOC JSC does not assume any responsibility and liability arising out of or in connection with your connection to and use of this website, including but not limited to:
- Any actual or potential damage to profits, revenue, credibility, savings, data, business opportunities, expectations; as well as any and all indirect, special, by causality, to be punished, to set an example.
- Any other damages, even if SOC JSC or any other authorized representative of SOC JSC has been notified of the possibility of such damages.
- We will not be responsible and will not be liable for any damages affecting or relating to viruses that may attack your computer equipment and other property as a result of accessing, using, browsing through this website, downloading documents, data, passages, images, episodes, audio from this website.
Unless otherwise stated, the information contained in this website should not be construed as an offer or solicitation for you to purchase any other product or service from SOC JSC.
No products or services offered or to be sold by SOC JSC shall be considered valid in the territories where the offer, solicitation or sale is illegal under the laws of that territory.
Some of our products and services may also not be available in certain territories.
Ownership of information
Any information, if not personal data or information, that you transmit to SOC JSC through this website by electronic mail or in any other way, including data, questions, comments, the offer will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information and will become the property of SOC JSC.
These pieces of information, except for personal data or information, can be used for any purpose, including but not limited to reuse, product promotion, service promotion, disclosure, adaptation, publication, broadcasting and transmission.
- Using, copying, recycling, publishing, modifying, storing in a retrieval system, creating derivative works, or utilizing in any other way under any portion of this website for public or commercial purposes;
- Translating, modifying, distributing, or disrupting any portion of this website;
- Creating derivative works of or from any portion of this website;
- Granting permission or assisting others in carrying out the actions specified in items (1) to (4) of this section.
Activities of the website
- SOC JSC will make reasonable efforts to ensure the smooth operation of this website. However, the operation of this website is also dependent on certain service providers and therefore, SOC JSC does not guarantee or warrant the following:
- You can access the website at any time;
- You can use this website continuously, securely, without interruptions and without errors;
- You acknowledge that this website may not always be available and may be subject to intermittent disruptions or disconnections at any time due to various reasons, including:
- A network connection error has occurred;
- The service provider system is unavailable due to any reason (including maintenance);
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend, or block your access to this website for any reason.
- SOC JSC does not provide any guarantees regarding the reliability or other issues related to the operation of the website. The operation of the website depends on various factors, including functionality, performance, and configuration of your devices, internet connection speed, and the number of users accessing the website's supporting system.
- Any information on this website may be edited at any time to ensure that the information is up to date. Therefore, there may be interruptions, errors, or inaccuracies that may affect the circulation and accuracy of the information. Accordingly, SOC JSC cannot guarantee or warrant that the information on this website is or will be updated, complete, and accurate at all times. You acknowledge and agree that you will independently verify the information on this website as current, complete, and accurate before using it. SOC JSC is not responsible for any losses incurred due to non-compliance with this provision.
By using the available software provided to you on this website, SOC JSC grants you a non-exclusive, limited, and personal license to download and use the software solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
All rights, including intellectual property rights, of the software belong to SOC JSC or the licensed or rightful owner of the software. Unless permitted by law, you are not allowed to reverse engineer, compile, modify, or tamper with the software without the permission of the law.
The governing law and jurisdiction